Social Media Marketing has revolutionized the way we communicate. With the revolution has come insane amounts of data, analytics and information about customers, followers and users. As the pace quickens, we look for tools to enhance our productivity.
How can companies leverage social media marketing in ways to help maximize their time and profits in business?
Let’s explore these powerful Social Media Tools to enhance your productivity.
- HootSuite — A way to manage your social networks all in one place.
- Google Keep – New note-taking service
- SlideShare – Now owned by LinkedIn, has 60+ million users per month. Offers users the ability to upload and share publicly or privately PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Adobe PDF Portfolios.
- Pocket – Put articles, videos or pretty much anything into Pocket. You can save and tag content from anywhere (your smartphone, tablet or computer) to your Pocket account. Save directly from your browser or from apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse and Zite.
- Bit.ly – Do more with your links. The new way to bookmark, organize, and share the things you care about online.
- Buffer – Be awesome on social media. Easily add great articles, pictures and videos to your Buffer and we automatically share them for you through the day!
- Wufoo’s – HTML form builder helps you create online web forms. Use our web form creator to power your contact forms, online surveys, and event registrations.
- PopupDomination – Get 500% More Email Subscribers: Right Now
- Scoopit – Share ideas that matter on beautiful topic pages. Cut through the noise on Social Media.
- Tweetbot – is a Twitter app that allows you to do everything you can do on any other Twitter app with an extra killer feature: the ability to filter out tweets.
- Video SEO for WordPress Plugin – It will index the videos you embed on your site for you.
- Feedly – With Google Reader going away July 1st, this is a good alternative. The better way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites.
- AudioAcrobat – is easiest way to stream audio. Produce and publish great audio to your Web site and emails. Create your own online radio show.
- MailVU – allows users to send free video email with self destruct feature. Get a free account. Record up to 10 minutes and play on iPhone, Android and other smart phones.
What other Social Media tools have you found helpful in your business?
Get in the Social Media Game
Join us for one of our hands on workshops 20% discount