Do you believe it’s possible?
Many people, despite what is going on in the economy, will have their best year in 2014!
Make a decision today to be one of them!
Time is equal for all. Each year we have 8,765 hours, and 525,949 minutes to make the most of it.
How will you spend your time?
Here are TIPS if practiced will ensure that you have your best year ever!
1. YOUR ARE WHAT YOU DO
“Habit my friend, is practice long pursued, that at last becomes the man himself.”
The Power of Your Habits
95% of everything that you think, feel, do and achieve is the result of habit. Beginning in childhood, you have developed a series of conditioned responses that lead you to react automatically and unthinkingly in almost every situation.
Simply put, successful people have “success habits” and unsuccessful people do not.
On a scale of one to ten, with one being the lowest and ten being the highest, you can conduct a quick evaluation of your life by giving yourself a grade in each of these four areas.
- Excellent Relationships
Fully 85% of your happiness will be determined by the quality of your relationships at each stage, and in each area, of your life.
- Do What You Love
The second goal that we all have in common is to do work that we enjoy, to do it well, and to be well paid for it.
- Healthy and Fit
The third goal common to all of us is health and energy. We all want to be healthy and fit, to have high levels of energy and to live free of pain and illness.
- Achieve Financial Independence
The fourth goal we all have in common is to achieve financial independence. You want to reach the point in life where you have enough money so that you never have to worry about money again.
All Habits Are Learned
Horace Mann said, “Habits are like a cable. We weave a strand of it every day and soon it cannot be broken.”
Just as your good habits are responsible for most of your success and happiness today, your bad habits are responsible for most of your problems and frustrations.
But since bad habits are learned as well, they can be unlearned and replaced with good habits by the same process of practice and repetition.
You don’t eliminate a bad habit, you replace it. It takes on average 21 days to replace a habit. Focus on one day at a time, live in day tight compartments.
Most of your bad habits are caused by two things… stress and boredom.
Choose a substitute for your bad habit. You need to have a plan ahead of time for how you will respond when you face the stress or boredom that prompts your bad habit.
Have a compelling reason WHY you want to replace a bad habit. The more WHY’S you have the stronger your reason to replace the bad habit.
2. The Power of Your Beliefs
The Law of Belief. This is the basic principle that underlies most religion, psychology, philosophy and metaphysics. The Law of Belief says that, “Whatever you believe, with conviction, becomes your reality.”
The worst of all beliefs are self-limiting beliefs. These are beliefs that you have developed through life, usually false, that cause you to believe that you are limited in some way. Your negative beliefs soon become habitual ways of thinking.
Your beliefs then become your realities. “You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are.”
Develop the beliefs of courage, confidence and unstoppable persistence that you need for great success by reprogramming your mind in a specific way.
- Listen to and read positive uplifting books, articles, and DVDs.
- Refuse to allow negativity into your thinking.
- Guard your mind at all times.
- Focus on the positive, Focus on the Successful.
3. Your Expectations
The Law of Expectation says that, “Whatever you expect, with confidence, becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy.” In other words, you do not necessarily get what you want, but rather what you expect.
If you confidently expect something to happen, this expectation has a powerful effect on your attitude and your personality. The more confident your expectations, the more likely it is that you will do and say the things that are consistent with what you expect to happen. As a result, you will dramatically increase the probabilities that you will achieve exactly what you are hoping for.
Successful people expect to be successful, in advance.
- Happy people expect to be happy.
- Popular people expect to be liked by others.
- They develop the habit of expecting that something good will happen in every situation.
- They expect to benefit from every occurrence, even temporary setbacks and failures.
Practice POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS DAILY – Develop that habit.
You will be amazed at the effect this has on yourself and on the people around you.
4. You Attract What You Think About
The Law of Attraction. This law says that, “You are a living magnet; you invariably attract into your life the people, ideas and circumstances that harmonize with your dominant thoughts.”
- It is one of the most important of all principles in explaining success and failure.
- The law of attraction says that your thoughts are activated by your emotions, either positive or negative.
- You attract into your life, like iron filings to a magnet, exactly the people and circumstances that are in harmony with those thoughts.
Like all mental laws, the law of attraction is neutral. If you think positive thoughts,you attract positive people and circumstances.
One of the most important habits you develop is the habit of keeping your mind full of exciting, positive, emotionalized pictures and images of the exact things you want to see materialize in your life, and in the world around you. This is one of the most difficult of disciplines, but one that pays off in extraordinary ways.
5. Your Outer World vs. Inner World
The Law of Correspondence. This law says that, “Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world.”
The way you think about success and prosperity will be reflected in the results that you enjoy in your career and your material life. In every case, your outer world reflects back to you, like a mirror image, exactly what you are thinking in the deepest recesses of your mind.
1. Accepting personal responsibility for your attitudes and actions will give you positive self-determination.
2. We are emotional human beings. Our emotions sometimes seem to take control. Acknowledging this and understanding how to control your emotions will make life easier.
3. A motive is that which incites an individual to action.
4. Fear and desire are the two strongest motivational forces.
5. Fear is the powerful negative motivator that restricts, tightens, panics, forces and defeats.
6. Desire is the strong positive motivator that attracts, reaches, opens, directs and encourages.
7. Losers express built-in excuses by saying “I can’t” and “I have to,” instead of “I can’t ” and “I want to.”
8. Winners see the rewards of success in advance; they don’t fear the penalties of failure.
9. There is not such thing as a stress-free life. A life without stress would really be no life at all. Winners know how to respond positively to stress. They use it to their advantage, rather than being controlled by it.
10. Determine your fears and start to do the things you’re afraid to try. Knowledge and action are the best consequences of fear.
When you put Habits, Beliefs, Expectations, Attraction and Correspondence together, you arrive at the great universal principle that explains your life and everything that happens to you:
“You become what you think about – most of the time.”
HERE’S TO YOUR BEST YEAR EVER IN 2014!
The race is on, and you are in it.
GET IN THE GAME
Join us for one of our upcoming Social Media Marketing Workshops. Learn first hand, how to succeed in business and life using these tools.
We are working on some new exciting workshops for 2014.
Let us know if you have some compelling needs that need to be solved.
Contact us if you need coaching, SEO or putting together a Social Media Strategy or policy for you or your business.
SEO on a Consulting only Basis