2013 is rapidly approaching…
Are you satisfied with where you are in life?
Have you achieved your dreams?
Time has a way of getting away from us all, yet it is equal for each of us, no matter the age. We all are given 24 hours to be as affective as we can be.
How are you using your 24 hrs.?
Every human being who reaches the age of understanding has dreams and desires. Throughout life we are faced with challenges, and setbacks.
Everyone goes through challenges, and setbacks. The successful people just persist throughout all the obstacles, have an intense desire to succeed. Know what they want, and believe they will achieve it. (Self Image)
Yet some achieve their goals and dreams, while others do not.
Here are six steps to achieving your goals and dreams.
1. Fix in your mind your dreams, goals, and the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “I wish this would happen, or “I want this goal” or “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to your goals, your dreams, or the amount you desire.
There is a psychological reason for definiteness.
*Money is a tool, just like a doctor with a scalpel. It can be used for good or bad. Keep it in perspective.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for reaching your dreams, goals or the money you desire.
There is no such reality as “something for nothing.
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to reach your goals, your dreams or possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of your goals, dreams or amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for your goals, dreams or money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the
morning. AS YOU READ-SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF YOUR GOALS, DREAMS, OR MONEY.
Here is where a BURNING DESIRE will come to your aid. If you truly DESIRE to reach your goals, dreams or the money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it.
The object is to want your goals, dreams, or money, and to become so determined to have it that you CONVINCE yourself you will have it.