Mobile is exploding, people of all ages are using mobile to shop for products and services daily.
Do you have a mobile presence?
Do you have the pulse on the mobile generation?
Small Businesses are realizing that mobile is “NOW”, not “tomorrow” – early adopters will win, and late adopters will fall further behind.
Where should your small business jump in?
1. Have a Mobile Site.
2. Optimize the site for Mobile.
3. Consider Mobile advertisements.
Mobile Marketing Statistics
- Globally mobile outnumbers people.
- iPhone sales outpace births.
- 90% of all Tweets from Twitter are mobile.
- Companies are spending less than 1% on mobile.
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action in one hour.
- Google Mobile searches are up 400%.
- GEO positioning, marketing by your location is up 81% Year over Year.
- More than 1/3 of all photos taken are now on a smartphone.
- By 2014 Mobile Internet usage should overtake desktop usage.
- 200 Million YouTube views daily on a mobile phone.
- Last years teens increased their data consumption by 240%. Just ask any parent who has to pay their mobile bill.
People are spending more time on their mobile phones than ever before. This new Social Media Marketing world consists of terms like smartphones, SEO, mobile sites, geolocation, and social marketing. As individuals and owners we have to understand these new types of consumers and how best to reach them. Technologies like geolocation and mobile tagging can help us better understand the mobile consumer and deliver more relevant messages.
How do you plan to use Mobile going forward?
Join us for our Twitter workshop sponsored by the Southaven Chamber of Commerce
Date: Thursday, April 25th 2013 | Time: 9:00 – 12:30 | LUNCH INCLUDED Chick-fil-A
Where: Belhaven College 7111 Southcrest Parkway, Ste. 105 | Southaven, MS
Investment: 20% Discount Early Registration Fee $89 | *After April 23rd, Fee is $109.
Register today. Seating limited. SAVE 20%
Click or paste URL into browser
For More Information:http://www.prepare1.com/twitter-business-easy/