Social Media gives one the ability to create and reinforce your brand.
“The more similar we are the more invisible we become.” – David Tyreman
Your BRAND = USP. Your Unique Selling Proposition. Curly in the movie City Slickers asks them, what is their One Thing in life. What is yours?
Users want to identify with a brand.
- What is your brand message?
- What should users know about you?
- When you think of Nike…
- When you think of Starbucks…
- When customers think about your business…
1. Add Social Media Buttons to Website.
2. Connect Blog to your Website.
3. Embed Videos on your Website.
4. Add your presentations.
5. Add Facebook Like box.
From Prospect to Evangelist
Turn your customers into Evangelist for your business.
Using networks like LinkedIn, Facebook , Blogging, YouTube and Twitter to brand yourself or your company is becoming mainstream. Geolocation is up and coming, so pay attention to Facebook Places, Foursquare, and Gowalla.
At the end of the day…