Is there something that holds you back?
Remember as a child how often we dreamed of things we wanted to do, and our imagination was the only limitation. Fast forward to today in your life. We’ve all had ups and downs, skinned our knees, bruised ourselves and for some of us we’ve thrown in the towel.
We’ve been conditioned through the years that affect our self-esteem, our dreams, our goals, and our future. You can’t do that, and then we adopt that as a belief. It doesn’t have to be that way.
What Are Your Business Goals?
Career Goals? Personal Goals?
Dare to Dream!
Brian Tracy is a master of dreaming. Brian states:
Here is a great question for you to ask and answer, over and over again: What one thing would I dare to dream if I knew I could not fail?
If you were absolutely guaranteed of success in any one goal in life, large or small, short-term or long-term, what would it be? What one great goal would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?
- Whatever it is that you would do differently, take the first steps today.
Make Your Dream Come True
The starting point of achieving your goals, your financial goals are dreaming big dreams. Get started today. When you begin to dream again, about achieving your goals, you begin to change the way you see yourself and your life. Little by little, bit by bit, you will begin to do things differently You will feel differently, and you will continue to act differently. It’s a habit.
You must mix your dreams with desire. Have you ever noticed people who have great desire and passion for what they do, where they are going?
MAN’S ONLY LIMITATION, within reason, LIES IN HIS DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF HIS IMAGINATION.
There are two forms of Imagination.
1. SYNTHETIC IMAGINATION:—Through this faculty, one may arrange old concepts, ideas, or plans into new combinations. This faculty creates nothing. It merely works with the material of experience, education, and observation with which it is fed. It is the faculty used most by the inventor, with the exception of the who draws upon the creative imagination, when he cannot solve his problem through synthetic imagination.
2. CREATIVE IMAGINATION:—Through the faculty of creative imagination, you become what you think about most of the time. It is the faculty through which “hunches” and “inspirations” are received. It is by this faculty that all basic, or new ideas are handed over to man.
Great leaders of business, industry, technology, and the great artists, musicians, and writers became great, because they
developed the faculty of creative imagination.
1. Make a list of everything you would do or attempt if you were absolutely guaranteed of success. Then decide upon one specific action and do it immediately.
2. Decide on what Social Media Platforms to utilize in helping you and your business reach the next level.
3. Decide on how much time daily you will devote and what time you will do it.
4. Make your mind up that you will be CONSISTENT!
5. Learn to be FLEXIBLE.
The race is on, and you are in it.
GET IN THE GAME
Join us for one of our upcoming Social Media Marketing Workshops. Learn first hand, how to succeed in business and life using these tools.
Google+ Local Marketing for Business October 29th.
Blair Evan Ball