Everything you are today, or ever will be in the future, is up to you. Your life today is the sum total result of your choices, decisions and actions up to this point. You can create your own future by changing your behaviors. You can make new choices and decisions that are more consistent with the person you want to be and the things you want to accomplish with your life.”
- 95% of everything that you think, feel, do and achieve is the result of habit.
- Develop the habit of thinking like an entrepreneur.
- Develop the habit of moving quickly on opportunities or problems.
Develop the habit of intense market andcustomer orientation.
Perhaps the two most important habits you can develop in entrepreneurial thinking are those of speed and flexibility.
Very often, the first 20% of the time that you spend developing complete plans will save you 80% of the time later in achieving the business goals that you have set.
- Develop the habit of planning.
- Develop the habit of organizing the people and resources you need before you begin.
- Develop the habit of hiring the right people.
- Develop the habit of proper delegation.
- Develop the habit of proper supervision.
- Develop the habit of measuring performance.
- Develop the habit of reporting results regularly and accurately.
“Nothing contributes so much to the happiness and prosperity of a country as high profits.”