Facebook Workshop – Collierville Chamber
Presents : “Facebook for Business Made Easy”
Collierville Chamber of Commerce
Last Facebook Workshop before FALL
Facebook for Business Made Easy is a Hands on Workshop.
Facebook Marketing has changed DRAMATICALLY in the last year (Graph Search, Timeline, Promoted Posts, Ads, Pins, Sponsored Stories, Offers, Graph Search and much more!). Catch up on all the latest changes and how it impacts you and your business!
If you are like me, you’re looking to choose your Facebook activities wisely, without getting consumed by all the options. You simply want to know what works best.
- Date: Tuesday May 14th, 2013
- Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive
- Time: 9:00– 12:30
- Investment: 20% Discount for Early Registration Fee $79 – Includes 2 bonus e-books. *After May 12th, Fee is $99.
Two Bonus e-books:
- “Facebook for Business Made Easy”
- “Facebook Pages Made Easy”
-Space limited! Bring your laptop or tablet!
In this workshop you will learn:
- INCREASE YOUR SALES 11 tips to engage more Fans.
- 5 marketing strategies to gain more Likes.
- 50% set up the profile/fan page wrong, what you need to do right NOW!
- 28 Things You Need To Know About The New Facebook Pages TIMELINE!
- LEARN THE SECRETS OF EDGE RANK, Facebook’s new algorithm.
- Gain new customers using these 4 types of Check in Deals.
- The 3 critical factors that determine if you show up in the NEWS FEED.
- 4 ways your Fans engage with you, and how to tap its massive sales potential.
- INCREASE FANS & SALES utilizing these 3 Jump Start ideas.
- Learn from 7 successful business case studies.
- 3 SEO tips to rise in the Search Rankings.
- 5 key strategies to position you as the expert and gain more FANS.
- How to set Privacy settings for your protection and your kids.
Register today to secure your place! Space is limited.
Blair Evan Ball
Social Media Coach
P.S. Remember, this 20% off expires Sunday (May 12th at midnight CST). SIGN UP NOW!
Facebook continues to make changes weekly. Get up to speed on all the changes and how they are being used to gain new clients, increase sales, raise funds and increase brand awareness.