4 Simple Steps To Develop Persistence
There are four simple steps which lead to the habit of PERSISTENCE. They call for no great amount of intelligence, no particular amount of education, and but little time or effort. The necessary steps are:
1. A DEFINITE PURPOSE BACKED BY BURNING DESIRE FOR ITS FULFILLMENT.
2. A DEFINITE PLAN, EXPRESSED IN CONTINUOUS ACTION.
3. A MIND CLOSED TIGHTLY AGAINST ALL NEGATIVE AND DISCOURAGING INFLUENCES, including negative suggestions of relatives, coworkers, friends and acquaintances.
4. A FRIENDLY ALLIANCE WITH ONE OR MORE PERSONS WHO WILL ENCOURAGE ONE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH BOTH PLAN AND PURPOSE.
These four steps are essential for success in all walks of life, including Social Media Networking. The entire purpose of these principles of this philosophy is to enable one to take these four steps as a matter of habit.
- These are the steps by which one may control one’s economic destiny.
- They are the steps that lead to freedom and independence of thought.
- They are the steps that lead to riches, in small or great quantities.
- They lead the way to power, fame, and worldly recognition.
- They are the four steps which guarantee favorable “breaks.”
- They are the steps that convert dreams into physical realities.
- They lead, also, to the mastery of FEAR, DISCOURAGEMENT, INDIFFERENCE.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not;
unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not;
the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan “press on” has solved & always will solve the problems of the human race”
– Calvin Coolidge